Online any time! Let’s put your Education and Training accreditation in it’s place!
Preparing for Accreditation is Dynamic Strategy in Action
The accreditation coaching programme is a cost effective to address your specific problems while avoiding expensive consulting fees. Let’s address common pain points associated with SETA, CHE or the QCTO:
- selecting a quality council
- developing compliant content and
- quality management systems design and policies.
Tackle issues together
The coaching sessions are meaningful to business leaders and department heads who need to brainstorm strategic and competitive challenges with someone who understands the ultimate objectives. The programme is adjusted for individual advantage so you can reach peak performance fast.
We adapt the focus to facilitate particular areas and can structure the programme according to your needs.
⚡ The coaching programme is not a series of lectures!
It’s best when participants are busy compiling the accreditation application documents required. Coaching sessions can be spread out over 12 weeks in order to provide sufficient time to compile and develop evidence.
ONLINE ACCREDITATION PROGRAM
Step by step guidance building your Accreditation portfolio
Six 1hr Sessions
Although sessions can be tailored to facilitate your needs, for new emerging organisations, we recommend following the organised programme:
- Selecting qualifications, matching quality councils and meeting legislated accreditation core criteria
- Learning programme management, learning material procurement, content development
- Policy framework and QMS
- Learner and assessment management
- HR, staffing and business modelling
- Review of Accreditation POE
SIGN UP BELOW!
Career Coaching for ETD Practitioners
Planning a career shift or simply not happy with where you’re at?