How to design and implement a quality management system for education? Think full circle. No component of your quality management system should escape review.
The implicit magic of QMS and M&E shapes a successful business competitive strategy.
A QMS structure automatically reveals how to review organisational quality management.
When done correctly, M&E is a catalyst for innovation and competition. Establising a dynamic review process is perhaps the most fun part of shaping your quality concepts.
- Quality Management Systems Design: Setting up processes and procedures implementing quality management and business sustainability
- Monitoring and Review Mechanism for education quality management systems
Consult or Seminar?
Book a consultation based upon specific accreditation issues or invite Leonie to present topics with your team.
- Please indulge in the volume of free information Leonie publishes on this website and her blog, Keep Climbing
- Online consultations available @R800 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr, third hour free
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements
Seminar: Quality Management for Profitable Education and Training Organisations (3hrs)
Covering all quality management system requirements for accreditation. Learn:
- How to get started: Making the right decisions
- Develop the QMS yourself?
- Purchase and customise?
- What’s in a QMS?
- Listing policies, procedures and processes
- Interim accreditation vs Full accreditation, what changes in the QMS?
- How to plan for full accreditation from the start
Seminar participants receive a QMS e-book mapping requirements for effective business management.
Seminar: Review Mechanism – Monitoring and Evaluation (2hrs)
Develop a holistic monitoring and evaluation mechanism. We identify best practices for extracting information used for business development, improvement and innovation.
Review systems are deconstructionist by nature.
They recognize achievements and clarify how these are to be repeated and surpassed in the future.
Participants deepen their understanding of information and strategic insights. This seminar links
- quality management
- review mechanisms and
Time permitting, public seminars are made available. Sign up we’ll let you know when they are scheduled!