A checklist of 30 policies and procedures to help organizations prepare their accreditation portfolio of evidence.
Policies to help you prepare your accreditation portfolio of evidence.
Policies, Procedures and Strategies Frame Quality Management
This list of 30 policies and procedures is a great framework for a thorough approach to quality managing your training procedures, policies, and overarching systems.
SETAs Have Priority Areas that Can Impact Policies
Remember that each SETA and individual quality councils require their own individual tweaks according to sector needs. It is important to stress how you meet and nurture certain priority groups such as:
- the unemployed
- the youth
- people with disabilities
- rural and peri-urban communities
- unqualified employed candidates
Checklist: 30 Policies and Procedures for Accreditation
- Firstly, document the strategic vision and goals for the organization in a Business Plan.
- Quality Policy: Create a set of standards to ensure excellence and quality assurance.
- Human Resource Policy: Establish guidelines to govern the management of the organization’s workforce.
- Staff Recruitment and Selection Procedure: Employ a systematic approach to hiring new staff members.
- Performance Procedure: Implement a process to evaluate and enhance staff performance.
- Staff Training and Development Procedure: Develop a framework for continuous improvement and skill enhancement.
- Staff and Learner Grievance Procedure: Establish a fair and timely resolution process for concerns and disputes.
- Administration Policy: Guidelines for the efficient functioning of administrative processes.
- Administration Procedure: Step-by-step approach to executing administrative tasks.
- Financial Policy: Document outlining the financial principles and goals of the organization.
- Financial Procedures: Structured process for financial management.
- Budget: Allocation of resources in a strategic manner to achieve organizational objectives.
- Customer and Marketing Policy
- Reporting Policy
- Reporting Procedures
- Policy on Programme Development, Delivery and Evaluation
- Policy on Learner Management
- Procedure to recruit and select learners
- Procedure to support learners during learning
- Policy on Managing Workplace Learning
- Procedure to mentor learners
- Policy on Assessment
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Moderation Policy
- Appeals Procedure
- The Registration of Assessors and Moderators
- Policy on Monitoring, Evaluation and Reviewing the QMS
- Monitoring and Evaluation Procedure
- Procedure to review the QMS
- Procedure for revisions to QMS
Get more tips! Leonie Consults
Combining education, economics and creativity, Leonie can provide an innovative approach to problem-solving and strategy pain points.
- Online consultations available (weekdays 2 pm-9 pm; Saturdays 8 am-11 am)
- Offline consulting
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements
- QMS design
- Customised policies and procedures for Work Integrated Learning