CHE SETA QCTO Accreditation: Solving Pain points. Accreditation challenges are commonly related to Quality Management issues, qualification and SETA selection or learning content approval.
Access resources, solutions and answers
Reduce the agony of confusion and get straight answers to your questions.
Drive a strategic plan and turn accreditation into profit.
Book a session, get your team together and let’s pioneer!
CHE SETA QCTO Accreditation Support
- market analysis tactics
- practical solutions to common or extreme accreditation challenges
- bespoke solutions for specific pain points
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.
3 Strategic Topics for CHE SETA QCTO Accreditation
Ideal for business drivers and decision-makers as they tackle issues within a big-picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria.
7 Pain Point Topics
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations
- Designing, delivering and evaluating learning programmes for specific markets
- HR Policies
- How to present staff selection, appraisal and development
- Learner Policies
- Setting up learner selection, support and development systems for quality assurance
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances
- Structuring evidence for organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes
- Review Mechanisms
- Evidence required for monitoring and evaluation systems
- Assessment & RPL Policies
- Constructing assessment management, methodology and policy
- Management System, Policies and Biz development
- Presenting financial, administrative, physical structures and resources of the organisation, and procedures of accountability