This Accreditation Seminar covers the Policy Statement for an Education and Training organization. The Policy Statement is part of the legislated 8-core criteria for accreditation.
The Policy Statement: Accreditation Requirement
The organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes are clearly communicated.
SETAs ensure adherence to the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) rules and legislation. They verify that accreditation applicants are able to uphold the 8-Core Criteria established by SAQA.
Once accredited, you will be able to award credits and register results on the National Learner Record Database.
The core criteria were defined in the ETQA Regulations (R 1127 of 8 September 1988) and also in the Quality Management Systems for ETQAs and Criteria and Guidelines for Providers.
The Policy Statement: Accreditation Seminar
The ‘Policy Strategy’ seminar covers all the evidence required and helps you get started correctly.
Set up your strategic framework so that your QMS matches your business process.
We’ll address Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances. We’ll outline how to structure evidence to align an organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes to NQF policy.
Consult or Seminar?
Book a consultation based upon specific accreditation issues or invite Leonie to present topics with your team.
- Online consultations available @R800 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr, third hour free
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements
Accreditation Seminars also address these issues:
- How do you purchase or develop a Quality Management System?
- What’s time and cost-effective if you are starting from scratch?
- What policies and procedures are required for interim and full accreditation?
- How much can you customise content without risking compliance?
- How do you align content that you developed but never had accredited?
- How do you develop training content?
- Purchase protection – what to look for in content
Sign up for this seminar and the awesome Building Blocks session for a double dose of insight.