Attend accreditation seminars and learn about various aspects of accreditation and system compliance.
Once schooled in accreditation requirements and curve balls, you may not feel the consultant was such a rip off.
Putting an accreditation application together is a mother load of work and deservedly so.
The cheaper your deal, the more generic and less market specific your application and business argument will be.
A great consultant will assist you with a market analysis and match it to what you can offer.
They don’t cost peanuts but their work will ensure your business vision remains on track. So if you take yourself seriously – you know what to do! In the long run they could save you a bundle.
The cheaper consultants are useful, but they’re administrators and anyone smart will tell you that
Accreditation is a strategic process drawing upon market knowledge and competitive ability
New organisations will compete against companies who have been training within these accredited frameworks for more than a decade.
- Making viable decisions around purchasing or developing a Quality Management System.
- What’s time and cost effective if you are starting from scratch?
- Lists of policy and procedures for full accreditation
- How to customise without risking compliance
- Developing training content
- Purchase protection – what to look for in content
If you need to fully understand how to compile a comprehensive accreditation strategy in order to add value to your business development, check out the Building Blocks and the Business Strategy seminars.
MAIL US! BESPOKE SEMINARS CAN BE BOOKED TOO!