CETA is the Construction industry SETA.
WANT TO BE A LEARNER?
- Use the contact details to request further information.
- Watch how you present yourself, it’s important to be seen as a professional and someone who is serious about pursuing opportunity. Write correctly, take pride in what you do and always try to be the best person you can possibly be.
- Check out our post on available apprenticeships at all SETAs and be sure to use the contact details posted if you wish to apply.
- Planning to or busy studying and need financial assistance?
IF YOU’RE A TRAINING PROVIDER
If you are accredited to deliver training on the listed apprenticeships, ensure that you have positioned yourself in the market so that you are accessible to unemployed applicants for 18.2 programs. You must also have sufficient access to practical on-the-job-training opportunity. It’s unacceptable that learners are often placed on occupational programs where training providers cannot deliver on the most important part of the qualification requirement – practical experience.
This is CETA’s comprehensive allocations list published on the Department of Higher Education and Training website (DHET) for 2016
Not found what you’re looking for? Try these links:
- Go to Services SETA Training priorities for 2016 if you want to find more contacts.
- AGRISETA Training priorities in 2016
- Interested in gaming, culture, hospitality, arts, sports, tourism heritage? Try these CATHSSETA opportunities.