3 Strategic Seminars
Ideal for business drivers and decision makers as they tackle issues within a big picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
Pain Point Seminars
- Learner Policies & Support
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances
- Review Mechanisms
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations
- Assessment Policies
- HR Policies
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.
Once on our Seminar Mailing List you will be notified of forthcoming events and special promotions
Also check our latest Promotions now
Bookings are based upon confirmed EFT’s, please look out for our invoice.
Looking forward to assisting you!
P.S. Leonie is available for strategic coaching and consulting, marketing and training content customisations. Read more here Services