Sign up for 3 strategic seminars
Ideal for business drivers and decision makers as they tackle issues within a big picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
Fee: R1600 per session
Early bird: R1300 (Early bird prices are available up to 1 week prior to the event.)
Seminars solving specific pain points
- Learner Policies & Support
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances
- Review Mechanisms
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations
- Assessment Policies
- HR Policies
- Management System, Policies and Biz development
Fee: R1400 per session
Early bird: R1100 (Early bird prices are available up to 1 week prior to the event.)
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.
Bookings are based upon confirmed EFT’s, please look out for our invoice.
Branch Code: 470010
Note: Not VAT registered.
Looking forward to meeting!