Does accreditation feel like jumping off a cliff?
Accreditation seminars unpack accreditation legislation and help organisations adjust to putting the pieces together for a successful business strategy.
Johannesburg November Special: Two seminars for R1 800
Two short seminars covering QMS structure and how to direct and implement monitoring and evaluation of quality management
- Quality Management Systems Design: Setting up processes and procedures implementing quality management and business sustainability (10am – 1pm)
- Monitoring and Review Mechanism for education quality management systems (2 – 4pm)
Seminar One: Quality Management for Profitable Education and Training Organisations
- Duration: 3 hours
- Time: 10 am – 1 pm
This session covers all quality management system requirements for accreditation. Learn:
- How to get started: Making the right decisions
- Develop the QMS yourself?
- Purchase and customise?
- What’s in a QMS?
- Listing policies, procedures and processes
- Interim accreditation vs Full accreditation, what changes in the QMS?
- How to plan for full accreditation from the start
Participants receive a QMS e-book mapping requirements for effective business management.
Cost: R1 100
Seminar Two: Review Mechanism: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Duration: 2 hours
- Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
This session allows participants to workshop the development of a holistic monitoring and evaluation mechanism. We identify best practices for extracting information to be used for business development, improvement and innovation.
Review systems are deconstructionist by nature.
They recognize achievements and clarify how these are to be repeated and surpassed in the future.
Participants will leave with a draft review mechanism and an understanding of how to use information to gain strategic insights. This seminar links
- quality management
- review mechanisms and
Cost: R 900
Sorting the Accreditation Puzzle