From the structure of your QMS and Review Mechanism to learning exactly how to provide evidence for accreditation.
The Anatomy of Quality
Organisations applying for accreditation must show evidence of quality management for their business, HR and training systems.
The QMS seminar unpacks how to structure evidence to meet accreditation criteria and establish a sustainable business.
Quality Management seminars cover each component of Education and Training quality management and accreditation criteria.
Take a market-led approach to accreditation and the process of structuring a Quality Management System for business sustainability.
Develop business strategies that are aggressively competitive from the get-go.
Whether you’re a new provider or one with existing market presence, use the accreditation process as an opportunity to shape a disruptive market strategy.
The legislation requires that you are able to show evidence of the following:
- How you establish processes and procedures that implement quality management and
- How you monitor the implementation of policies
Quality management is rooted from your organisation’s vision and mission, reinforcing how your business can thrive once accredited.
Consult or Bespoke Seminar?
Book a consultation based upon specific accreditation issues or invite Leonie to present topics with your team.
- Please indulge in the volume of free information Leonie publishes on this website and her blog, Keep Climbing
- Online consultations available @R800 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr, third hour free
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements