It’s essential for organisations to understand the implications of accreditation themselves rather than hiring a consultant to ‘get everything done.’
Accreditation Support Seminars
Seminars thoroughly unpack accreditation legislation that SETAs, the Council of Higher Education and the Quality Council for Trade and Occupations act upon. Industry trends and applicable solutions are shared and delegates are able to ask questions in a constructive environment.
Organisations, entrepreneurs and consultants will enjoy the insight into how quality assurance plays out across the entire education and training spectrum.
3 Strategic Seminars
Ideal for business drivers and decision makers as they tackle issues within a big picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
7 Pain Point Seminars
Two hour sessions:
- HR Policies How to present staff selection, appraisal and development
- Learner Policies Setting up learner selection, support and development systems for quality assurance
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances Structuring evidence for organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes
- Review Mechanisms Evidence required for monitoring and evaluation systems
- Assessment & RPL Policies Constructing assessment management, methodology and policy
- Management System, Policies and Biz development Presenting financial, administrative, physical structures and resources of the organisation, and procedures of accountability