SETAs and quality councils require that a quality management system framework and a detailed review mechanism be submitted for accreditation purposes
From QMS to M&E
Quality Management and Monitoring & Evaluation Systems
Your QMS is a visionary document for consistently nurturing and expanding upon quality measures.
A Quality Management System ensures that these important requirements are met:
- It provides detailed business systems
- Internal and external operational requirements are stipulated
- Ensures the efficient utilisation of human, physical, technological and information resources.
2. It provides training systems that include
- evaluation of learning
- Directs a focus on learners’ needs and requirements (the ability to consistently deliver and assess the desired training outcomes).
Planning – Quality Actions – Monitoring & Reporting – Evaluation
Organizations delivering training must clearly define the objectives they intend achieving and the quality indicators to be used to measure the extent to which objectives are achieved. These quality indicators will measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the training and assessments that are provided.