Learnerships and apprenticeships have two primary target groups, the employed (18.1) and the unemployed (18.2). Assumptions about youth and unemployed participants vary and can derail good intentions.
Employers gain from these interventions but most can’t offer long term opportunity.
What can you do for participants you can’t employ?
“Manage your future” Bootcamp
Leonie can assist employers and training organisations in managing learner and stakeholder expectations.
Let’s ensure learners understand how learnerships and apprenticeships are fitness programmes for opportunity, that it takes work.
From induction to exit, the programme is adjusted for different needs.
It takes three hours to cover the topics and allows time for learners to do some work to be included in their Portfolio of Evidence!
- Qualification and industry
- what the qualification prepares you for
- industry expectations
- industry opportunities and trends
- CV’s or profiles: employees, entrepreneurs and the gig economy
- what ya’ gonna do? Options!
- how to signal availability to employment or business markets
- Managing your future
- personal development plan
- career planning