A list of 30 policies and procedures to help organisations prepare their accreditation portfolio of evidence. Use this list to create a policy framework for your Quality Management System.
Quality management is an essential component of your business value chain. The effectiveness and efficiency of your 360 degree management system can impact your profits and market share.
EDUCATION & TRAINING QMS
The list of policies and procedures below provides a great framework for your approach to quality managing training procedures, policies and overarching systems.
Remember that each SETA and individual quality councils require their own individual tweaks according to sector needs and NQF levels. It is important to stress how you meet and nurture certain priority groups such as:
rural and peri-urban communities
unqualified employed candidates
30 Policies and Procedures
- Business plan
- Quality Policy
- Human Resource Policy
- Staff Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Staff Performance Procedure
- Staff Training and development procedure
- Staff and Learner Grievance Procedure
- Administration Policy
- Administration Procedure
- Financial Policy
- Financial Procedures
- Customer and Marketing Policy
- Reporting Policy
- Reporting Procedures
- Policy on Programme Development, Delivery and Evaluation
- Policy on Learner Management
- Procedure to recruit and select learners
- Procedure to support learners during learning
- Policy on Managing Workplace Learning
- Procedure to mentor learners
- Policy on Assessment
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Moderation Policy
- Appeals Procedure
- The Registration of Assessors and Moderators
- Policy on Monitoring, Evaluation and Reviewing the QMS
- Monitoring and Evaluation Procedure
- Procedure to review the QMS
- Procedure for revisions to QMS
Leonie offers many cost-effective high level strategic solutions for education and training organisations.
Matching quality and profitably is critical in this competitive market.
Consult or Workshop?
Solutions are tailored to your specific accreditation issues and budget.
- Please indulge in the volume of free information Leonie publishes on this website and her blog, Keep Climbing
- Online consultations available @R900 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr, third hour free
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements