A smorgasbord of statistics spanning an entire decade is available for Education and Training.
The NQF Impact Study 2002 – 2012
SAQA released an NQF impact evaluation report. We can mail it right to your inbox and save you some bother. 🙂
SAQA took frikkin long to produce this!
Let’s hope they can consistently provide a robust industry with these reports on at least an annual basis.
Round of applause to SAQA, let’s hope the details pan out… #FingersCrossed
Education and Training Market Intelligence
The wealth of information available in this study can be used by education and training organisations to strengthen their strategic growth plans. The insights offer information about market competition, barriers and opportunities.
Read the report
Loaded with useful facts and details to sharpen your market insights about segmentation, previously unqualified because many components of the value chain lack data.
For example, it’s still impossible to geographically map precise numbers of providers for specific NQF related services. DHET, SETA, QCTO and SAQA information is inadequately integrated and updated.
This frustrating factor impedes industry and limits public ease of access to information.
Training Provider Tips
Understand scarce skills within your sector. If you can spot trends where insufficient candidates are graduating, try to ascertain the reasons why.
Reasons can include the following:
- primary beneficiaries (learners) can’t afford to invest
- business believes the qualification is too long and opts for placing employees (18.1 candidates) on skills programmes
- poor marketing and programme packaging
Much A-do About RPL
Recognition of prior learning is a hot topic in a potentially untapped market. Details of how the RPL market is shaping is covered in this study.
Get more tips!
Combining education, economics and creativity, Leonie can provide an innovative apprach to problem solving and strategy pain points.
- Free information is available online. Regrettably Leonie cannot accept unsolicited calls or commit to free meetings. Leonie publishes on this website and her blog, Keep Climbing
- Online consultations available @R800 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements