Attend two seminars about encapsulating quality and profit in an effective education and training business system.
Seamless Quality Management
- Duration: 3 hours
- Time: 10 am – 1 pm
This session covers all quality management system requirements for accreditation. Learn:
- How to get started: Making the right decisions
- Develop the QMS yourself?
- Purchase and customise?
- What’s in a QMS?
- Listing policies, procedures and processes
- Interim accreditation vs Full accreditation, what changes in the QMS?
- How to plan for full accreditation from the start
Participants receive a QMS e-book mapping requirements for effective business management.
Cost: R1 300
Review Mechanism: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Duration: 2 hours
- Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
This session allows participants to workshop the development of a holistic monitoring and evaluation mechanism. We identify best practices for extracting information to be used for business development, improvement and innovation.
Review systems are deconstructionist by nature.
They recognize achievements and clarify how these are to be repeated and surpassed in the future.
Participants will leave with a draft review mechanism and an understanding of how to use information to gain strategic insights. This seminar links
- quality management
- review mechanisms and
Cost: R 900
Consult or Seminar?
Book a consultation based upon specific accreditation issues or invite Leonie to present topics with your team.
- Please indulge in the volume of free information Leonie publishes on this website and her blog, Keep Climbing
- Online consultations available @R800 p/hr (week days 2pm-9pm; Saturdays 8am-11am)
- Offline consulting R2 500 p/hr, third hour free
- Bespoke seminars tailored to your requirements