Book now for the final round of public schedule accreditation seminars in Durban. As more companies want to address strategic issues in a competitive manner, seminars are in demand as bespoke solutions to organisations.
Please book seats early to receive discounts and avoid disappointment.
SETA CHE QCTO Accreditation Support for Durban
Sessions include market analysis tactics and practical solutions to accreditation challenges.
Early bird registration discounts available up to 1 week prior to events.
Quality Council for Trade and Occupations accreditation and market analysis
Solving the Accreditation Puzzle
3 Hour Seminars for Managing Strategy and Accredited Business Models
Early bird price: R1300 (Early bird prices are available up to 1 week prior to the event.)
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
Two-hour Seminars for Accreditation Pain Points
Fee: R1400 per session
Early bird: R1100 (Available up to 1 week prior to events.)
Ideal for troubleshooting areas you’re uncomfortable with or that have not yet been approved by a quality council:
- Learner Policies & Support
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances
- Review Mechanisms
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations
- Assessment Policies
- HR Policies
- Management System, Policies and Biz development
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.