Pain points in the accreditation process are commonly related to Quality Management issues, qualification and SETA selection or learning content approval.
Here’s here to solve the challenges.
Access resources, solutions and find answers
Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg
SETA, CHE and QCTO Accreditation Support
- Sessions include market analysis tactics and practical solutions to accreditation challenges
- Seminars address solutions to specific pain points
- When possible, early bird registration discounts are available up to 1 week prior to events. This is not always possible for events outside of Johannesburg
3 strategic seminars
Ideal for business drivers and decision makers as they tackle issues within a big picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
Fee: R1600 per session
Seminars solving specific pain points
- Learner Policies & Support: Setting up learner selection, support and development systems for quality assurance
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances: Structuring evidence for organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes
- Review Mechanisms: Evidence required for monitoring and evaluation systems
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations: Designing, delivering and evaluating learning programmes for specific markets
- Assessment Policies: Constructing assessment management, methodology and policy
- HR Policies: How to present staff selection, appraisal and development
- Management System, Policies and Biz development: Presenting financial, administrative, physical structures and resources of the organisation, and procedures of accountability
Fee: R1400 per session
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.