Pain points in the accreditation process are commonly related to Quality Management issues, qualification and SETA selection or learning content approval.
Here’s here to solve the challenges.
Limited public schedule accreditation seminars
Access resources, solutions and find answers
Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg
SETA, CHE and QCTO Accreditation Support
- Sessions include market analysis tactics and practical solutions to accreditation challenges
- Seminars address solutions to specific pain points
- Early bird registration discounts are available up to 1 week prior to events.
Sign up for 3 strategic seminars
Ideal for business drivers and decision makers as they tackle issues within a big picture perspective:
- Building Blocks for Accreditation – a holistic overview of quality councils (CHE, QCTO and by default, SETAs) accreditation criteria. A brilliant session for those who need to understand the training sector, legislation, markets and accreditation in its entirety.
- The QCTO and market trends – everything you need to know about accreditation, AQPs and market relevance for QCTO compliance
- Quality Management System design – each component of E&T quality management is unpacked against the accreditation criteria
Fee: R1600 per session
Early bird: R1300 (Early bird prices are available up to 1 week prior to the event.)
Seminars solving specific pain points
- Learner Policies & Support
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances
- Review Mechanisms
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations
- Assessment Policies
- HR Policies
- Management System, Policies and Biz development
Fee: R1400 per session
Early bird: R1100 (Early bird prices are available up to 1 week prior to the event.)
Delegates receive a digital guide for each topic attended. Guides contain advice and tools to support your accreditation.