Quality Management, choice of qualifications, correct SETA selection and learning content approval are crucial to a successful training organisation. Emerging providers often overlook the value of competitive analysis and how this awareness connects to branding.
Resources, Solutions and Answers
Reduce the agony of confusion and get straight answers to your questions.
Upscale your business plan into a strategic competitive game plan turning accreditation into profit.
ONLINE, ANYTIME, WHEREVER YOU ARE!
SETA, CHE and QCTO Accreditation Support
- Market analysis tactics and practical solutions to accreditation challenges
- Solutions to pain points
ONSITE SEMINARS AVAILABLE
Covering all aspects of Quality Management, Marketing and Strategic Planning. This is much more cost effective than conventional accreditation services offered on the market. Confused administration is as a result of a lack of planning and vision.
- Learner Policies & Support: Setting up learner selection, support and development systems for quality assurance
- Business Strategy, Policy Statement & Quality Council nuances: Structuring evidence for organisation’s aims, objectives and purposes
- Review Mechanisms: Evidence required for monitoring and evaluation systems
- Programme Delivery & Market Expectations: Designing, delivering and evaluating learning programmes for specific markets
- Assessment Policies: Constructing assessment management, methodology and policy
- HR Policies: How to present staff selection, appraisal and development
- Management System, Policies and Biz development: Presenting financial, administrative, physical structures and resources of the organisation, and procedures of accountability