How to become accredited and adopt a smart competitive business strategy are just some of the issues we’ll address for emerging or expanding organisations.
Accreditation Building Blocks for Competitive Organisations
Learn a strategic approach to accreditation by understanding the legislation context and mapping existing market opportunity.
Accreditation Building Blocks for Businesses
10am – 1 pm: Thursday, 27 September 2018
Gallo Manor, Johannesburg
We address the overarching SETA process and unpack the 8 core criteria for accreditation, best practice and how to enter the market competitively.
Understand the complexity of SETA expectations for full accreditation, i.e. beyond provisional requirements.
- Leave this session knowing precisely what compliance means and the competitive value it adds to your business.
- An excellent foundation seminar for those who want to build an understanding of the legislative context and correctly align their accreditation submission documents.
- Create a comprehensive, competitive market strategy in the training and development sector.
Framing a Robust Business Strategy and Value as an Accredited Provider
The workshop follows a practical approach and outlines specific steps as you embark and prepare for accreditation.
If you have already started the process, bring your documentation, this will be a great opportunity for you to add to it. If you’ve had a site visit and can’t decipher the report, bring it along!
- Reserve your seat below and we’ll get right back to you!
2. Payment details
- Leonie Hall
- Capitec Bank Account: 1262845740
- Branch Code: 470010
- Please use ‘BBWorkshop’ as the payment reference.
Participants receive a prep guide once payment is received. The guide helps establish common ground for all participants and helps them keep up on the day!
Bring your laptop, and be ready to plan your masterful approach to accreditation.