Take a strategic approach to accreditation by understanding the legislation context and simultaneously mapping existing market opportunity.
Building Blocks for Accreditation
We unpack the overarching SETA process and unpack the 8 core criteria for accreditation, best practice and how to enter the market competitively.
Understand the complexity of SETA expectations for full accreditation, i.e. beyond provisional requirements.
- Leave this session knowing precisely what compliance means and the competitive value it adds to your business.
- An excellent foundation seminar for those who want to build an understanding of the legislative context and correctly align their accreditation submission documents.
- Create a comprehensive, competitive market strategy in the training and development sector.
Framing a Robust Business Strategy and Value as an Accredited Provider
The workshop follows a practical approach and outlines specific steps as you embark and prepare for accreditation.
If you have already started the process, bring your documentation, this will be a great opportunity for you to add to it. If you’ve had a site visit and can’t decipher the report, bring it along!
- Reserve your seat below and we’ll get right back to you!
2. Payment details
- Leonie Hall
- Capitec Bank Account: 1262845740
- Branch Code: 470010
- Please use ‘BBWorkshop’ as the payment reference.
Participants receive a prep guide once payment is received. The guide helps establish common ground for all participants and helps them keep up on the day!
Bring your laptop, be ready to plan your masterful approach to accreditation.
Leonie Hall is a development economist, social activist and seasoned leader with over 25 years of operation and project management experience in the education, social change and youth development sectors. A former high school teacher, SETA accredited training provider and HRD specialist with a proven track record of working with government agencies, civil society organisations, communities and grassroots movements, she can provide unique insights for capacitating youth and unemployed markets.