From technical to management fields, the Limpopo Provincial Treasury has a range of internship opportunities for graduates.
Limpopo Provincial Treasury Internships for 2018/2019
These opportunities exist at the offices in Polokwane, Limpopo.
Interested graduates with relevant qualifications are invited to apply.
Closing Date: 22 December 2017
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Period: 12 Months, commencing on 2 April 2018.
Stipend: R64 245.30 per annum.
Relevant Field of Studies
Budget Management – REF NO: LPT/INT/01 (x3)
- Accounting/Accounting Science/Financial
Accounting/Financial Management/Cost and
Macro-Economic Analysis – REF NO: LPT/INT/02 (x1)
- Economics and Econometrics / Economic Sciences
Supply Chain Management (Departmental) – REF NO: LPT/INT/03 (x2)
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics / Operations Management
Risk Management – REF NO: LPT/INT/04 (x1)
- Risk Management/Internal Auditing
Financial Training – REF NO: LPT/INT/05 (x1)
- Financial Information Systems
Information Technology (GITO) – REF NO: LPT/INT/06 (x2)
- Computer Science/Information Technology/ Business Information Systems
Communication – REF NO: LPT/INT/07 (x2)
- Journalism/Media Studies
Supply Chain Management Policy – REF NO: LPT/INT/08 (x1)
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics
Asset Management (Provincial) – REF NO: LPT/INT/19 (x1)
- Accounting/Accounting Science/Financial Management
Human Resource Development – REF NO: LPT/INT/10 (x1)
- Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development/Public Management and Administration
Employee Health and Wellness – REF NO: LPT/INT/11 (x1)
- Social Work/Psychology
Records Management – REF NO: LPT/INT/12 (x3)
- Library and Information Science/Archival Studies
Strategic Planning LPT/INT/13 (x1)
- Policy Studies/Development Studies/Monitoring and Evaluation/Public Management
Municipal Finance – REF NO: LPT/INT/14 (x3)
- Accounting/Financial Accounting/Cost and Management Accounting/Internal Auditing/Risk Management/Supply Chain and Operations Management
Financial Reporting – REF NO: LPT/INT/15 (x1)
- Accounting/Accounting Science/Financial Accounting/Financial Management/Cost and Management Accounting/Internal Auditing
Norms and Standards – REF NO: LPT/INT/16 (x1)
- Internal Auditing/External Auditing
Graphic Design – REF NO: LPT/INT/17 (x2)
- International Certificate/Diploma: Graphic Design (with a minimum requirement of twelve months of studies)
How to apply
- Applicants should be South African citizens and residents of Limpopo, aged 18-35
- Applicants should be unemployed and should not have participated in an internship programme in the Public Service before
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide academic transcripts or letters confirming that they have completed their studies
- Successful candidates will be subjected to security vetting.
Limpopo Treasury is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications from graduates of all race groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be submitted on the Z83, accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
Post your applications to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag X9486,
Polokwane 0700 OR hand deliver at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane 0699.
- K Ugoda, tel (015) 291-8472
- Conny Kgadima, tel. (015) 298-7012
- Hilda Moremi, tel. (015) 298-7012
- LM Mawela, tel (015) 291-8578
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.