CATHSSETA Qualifications and Training Providers
If you are interested in a career in Hospitality, Tourism and Travel, Gaming & Lotteries, Conservation, Sports, Recreation & Fitness or Arts, Culture & Heritage you must contact CATHSSETA for career advice.
CATHSSETA offers a number of learnerships ranging from NQF level 2 to 5.These Learnership are aimed at addressing specific niche areas identified in our scarce and critical skills list for the sector such as accommodation services, Fast Food services, Hospitality reception, Food and Beverage services and Professional Cookery.
Click on the program title to be taken to the SAQA outline. From sport to live event technology to hotel management – you’ll find a wide range available in Gauteng.
- 14110 National Certificate: Accommodation Services
- 14111 National Certificate: Professional Cookery
- 14112 National Diploma: Professional Cookery
- 14115 National Certificate: Fast Food Services
- 14119 National Certificate: General Travel
- 23374 National Certificate: Fitness
- 48669 National Certificate: Live Event Technical Production
- 48809 Further Education and Training Certificate: Craft Enterprise
- 48811 Further Education and Training Certificate: Music Industry: Sound Technology
- 48812 Further Education and Training Certificate: Heritage Practice
- 59790 Further Education and Training Certificate: Hospitality Reception
- 60309 National Certificate: Sport Management
- 64369 Further Education and Training Certificate: Sport Coaching: Juniors/Beginners
- 67697 Further Education and Training Certificate: Sport Administration
- 71549 Further Education and Training Certificate: Tourist Guiding
- 73209 National Diploma: Club Professional Golfing
CATHS SETA Gauteng Training Service Providers
When you visit the CATHSSETA website you can search for training providers by province. You can also search for qualifications per province. This means you can research the opportunities specifically available in your province.