A comprehensive list of contact information for colleges in the Limpopo.
TVET College Contacts in Limpopo
Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges in South Africa provide important opportunities for qualifying in different careers.
- There are fifty registered and accredited public TVET Colleges in South Africa which operate on more than 264 campuses spread across the rural and urban areas of the country. Public TVET Colleges are established and operated under the authority of the Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006 and report to the Department of Higher Education and Training.Each Province has an office that provides specialised professional support to the public TVET Colleges in that province.
- Public TVET Colleges are subsidised by the state with approximately R6 billion per year.
- There are more than 650 000 students in public TVET Colleges.
- The Department of Higher Education and Training offers bursaries which are available for National Certificate Vocational courses and courses at public TVET Colleges to students who meet the criteria. These bursaries are not loans. The bursaries are administered by the National Student Financial Aid Service (NSFAS). Other bursaries are also available, which will vary from college to college. Prospective students should enquire at the college at which you plan to enroll as to what bursaries are available for the course that you would like to study.
- During 2015 approximately 200 000 students at TVET Colleges benefitted from DHET bursaries administered by NSFAS.
- Department of Higher Education and Training, TVET College bursaries that are administered by the NSFAS, are available but are subject to two important criteria:
- The prospective student will be required to undergo a ‘means test’ that will indicate that the student really does need financial assistance. A means test is not an actual test that you must be afraid of – it’s usually questions about your personal situation in order to see if you are someone who must be assisted.
- That the student has a good academic performance record.
- Prospective students who believe that they may meet these criteria should contact their nearest public TVET College. The college will provide the application forms and oversee the application process.
Modes of Delivery
Different colleges may offer qualifications in different ways – this is referred to as a ‘mode of delivery’. Some colleges also offer blended learning (e-learning) facilities for some course content. A number of the larger campuses have Open Learning Centres. Further information can be given by the college on this aspect when applying or enrolling for course admission.
What are these Qualifications Worth?
In an effort to ensure that courses are relevant to the needs of commerce and industry, public colleges go to great lengths to secure linkages and partnerships with key role-players in commerce and industry and with the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA’s). A number of colleges have a management division devoted to this aspect.
Job Shadowing and Practical Workplace Exposure
Public TVET colleges try as far as possible to facilitate job shadowing and practical workplace opportunities for top performing students. Many campuses also operate simulated enterprises to augment the need for practical exposure related to the course of study.
In an increasingly globalised labour market, a number of public TVET Colleges have international partnerships with similar institutions in various parts of the world. This ensures that education and training is internationally benchmarked with best practice in diverse international settings
Limpopo College Contacts
Reach for the stars, dream big and MAKE IT WORK!
|College Campus Name||Principal||Campus Manager||Postal Address||Physical Address||Tel. no.||Fax no.||E-mail Address|
|Capricorn FET College (B)|
|Central Office||Mr KR (Khorombi) Madzhie||Private Bag X9674||16 Market Street||015 230 1800||015 291 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary: Connie Ramusi||Polokwane 0700||Polokwaneemail@example.com|
|Polokwane (112)||Mr NT Muleya||PO Box 205 Polokwane 0700||Cnr Dorp Street & College Avenue Polokwane firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senwabarwana (110)||Ms TE Mohale||Private Bag X5084 Senwabarwana 0790||Senwabarwana Main Street Senwabarwana 0790||015 505 email@example.com|
|Seshego (111)||Mr MM Letsoalo||Private Bag X4008 Seshego 0742||1919 Freedom Drive Street Seshego firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lephalale FET College (A)|
|Central Office||Mr LJ Mamabolo||Private Bag X210 Lephalale||Cnr Nelson Mandela & Ngwako Ramatlhodi Street||014 763 2252 / email@example.com|
|PA Lilly Ramanyai||555||Onverwacht firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lephalale (108)||Mr BJM (Bennie) Van der Schyff||Private Bag X210 Lephalale 0555||Cnr Nelson Mandela & Ngwako Ramatlhodi Street||014 763 2252 /email@example.com|
|Modimolle||Mr J Fitzroy||Box 3579 Modimolle 0510||72 Meiniger Street Modimolle firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Letaba FET College (F)|
|Central Office||Mr KA Manganyi||Private Bag X4017 Tzaneen 0850||No 1 Claude Wheatley Streetemail@example.com|
|PA SN Kruger||827806010|
|Giyani (120)||Mr JJ Rikhotso||Private Bag X9570 Giyani 0826||Block C Industrial Road Next to Testing Ground Giyanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maake (121)||Mr JM Pienaar||Private Bag X4035 Tzaneen 0850||Maake Road Tickyline Lenyenyeemail@example.com|
|Tzaneen (123)||Mrs A Ludik||PO Box 192 Tzaneen 0850||1 Claude Wheatley Street Tzaneenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mopani South East FET College (E)|
|Central Office||Ms SC (Charity) Sehlake||Private Bag X1024 Phalaborwa 1390||Cnr Combretum & Haarlem Streets||015 781 5721/ email@example.com|
|PA Thandi Ngobeni||Phalaborwa firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phalaborwa (118)||Dr MM Malale (Acting)||Private Bag X01038 Phalaborwa 1390||Cnr Combretum & Haarlem Phalaborwa 1390||157811377||157811179||Phalaborwa@mopani-college.edu.za|
|Sir Val Duncan (119)||Mrs MMP Seegers (Acting)||Private Bag X11001 Namakgale 1391||Cnr Tambo and Calvin Ngobeni Street Namakgale email@example.com|
|Sekhu-khune FET College (G)|
|Central Office||Mr TJ (Tebogo) Kekana||Private Bag X8660 Groblersdal 0470||Stand No 676 Motetemafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PA Dikgale Dulcie||473||823230255||086 620 email@example.com|
|CN Phatudi (125)||ML Mametja||Private Bag X1020 Burgaresfort 1150||Stand No 2659 Praktiseer firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CS Barlow (124)||MA Dolo||Private Bag X004 Motetema 0470||Stand No 676 Motetema 0473||013 269 email@example.com|
|Vhembe FET College (D)|
|Central Office||Mr Ramonyatsi||Private Bag X2136||203 Sibasa||015 963 3156||015 963 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PA: Regina Mogale||Sibasa||Unit A||086 546 email@example.com|
|Sec: Bongani Rikhotso||970||970|
|Makwarela (East) (116)||Mr SC Khubana||Private Bag X2201 Sibasa 0970||Sibasa Thengwe Road Makwerela Sibasa 0970||015 963 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mashamba (South)||Mr JA Benecke||P.O Box 878 Mashamba 0942||Mashamba Villageemail@example.com|
|Mavhoi (Central) (115)||Ms SP Neluvhalani||Private Bag X1017 Dzanani 0955||Makongoza Village Dzanani 0955||015 970 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Waterberg FET College (C)|
|Central Office||Ms KR Dipela||Postnet Suit #59 Private Bag X2449 Mokopane 0600||36 Hooge Street||015 491 email@example.com|
|PA: Saphy Tsiri||Mokopane||015 483 2441|
|Lebowakgomo Engineering and Skills Training Centre (113)||Mr TS Senong||Private Bag X23 Chuenespoort 0745||Lebowakgomo Zone P Next to SJ van der Merwe THSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mahwelereng Business Studies Centre||Ms M Pienaar||P.O Box 659 Mokopane 0600||Technical Street Zone 1 Mahwelereng email@example.com|
|Mokopane Information Technology and Computer Science Centre (114)||Ms S Tayob||PO Box 659 Mokopane 0600||Rufus Seakamela Street, Old Mokopane College of Education||154830090||015 483 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Click the link below to see a list of TVET colleges in South Africa and their websites: