Sites listing learnership, internship, scholarship and apprenticeship opportunities in different fields. Find your workplace training and development opportunity.
Finding reliable information can be a challenge when you have limited access to the internet and are so desperate that you’ll try ANYTHING.
Here’s a list of 21 sites
Hunt for opportunity to change your life.
There are lots of articles on this site about how to write cover letters and present yourself correctly – IF YOU WRITE UNPROFESSIONALLY – YOU LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL.
There must be NO spelling mistakes in your cover letter and CV.
Sms style is unprofessional, save it for your friends! Put your best foot forward and ask people to check your writing.
In business – your bad communication can cost the company money. Prove you can handle the responsibility!
Are you ready?
You’re ready if you know you’re not looking for an easy way out but are willing to make sacrifices for your progress. If you feel like you’re missing out on fun, still need to party more, get laid, treat every day like it’s Saturday – then you’re not going to fool anyone with a genuine opportunity offer.
21 Sites BUT Opportunities are Limited
You need to clean up your act!
You’ll compete against hundreds, possibly thousands of people who are hungry for progress and will sacrifice anything for a shot at proving themselves. So you need to ask yourself – what do you have to offer?
Anyone offering you an opportunity has expectations about getting something back from you.
For some Learnership providers all they want is that you submit your work on time and successfully complete the training while doing a job for them. It sounds simple, but its a lot of hard work. You have to do a job and study at the same time – NOT EASY!
Learnerships are not your easy way out
I’m going to put it simply:
Learnerships are an opportunity for you to get a recognised qualification, gain work experience and make long lasting professional contacts – If you play your cards right.
Learnerships are hard work but if you make it through – you will have many reasons to be proud of yourself.
- You will gain a national industry recognised qualification developed against international and local standards.
- You will be mentored and coached by professionals in the industry who would be willing to write references for you if you impress them.
- You will have job experience to add to your CV.
- Once you complete one qualification, you qualify to complete the qualification at the next level.
Learn and Earn
Learnerships are for the new generation who don’t have time to study and then find a career. They want it at once – Learn and Earn – and possibly see themselves going to university later – when their job pays for it.
21 Learnership, Internship, Scholarship and Job Links
Some of these sites target specific sectors such as government or health, others list opportunities in many sectors including construction, finance, photography, Television and IT. Take your time and work through the links, I’ve checked them out myself. Let me know if any of the links are useless and I’ll try to replace them with something better. <<feel the love>>
- Jobs, Learnerships, Scholarships, Internships
- Learnerships and Opportunities for those with Degrees and Certificates
- Government and opportunities for youth
- SARS Learnerships
- Nursing, Emergency and Pharmacy Related Learnerships and Training
- Kheth’Impilo specialises in health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalised communities. Contact them about their learnershersips.
- South African Nursing Council (SANC) 012 420 1060 www.sanc.co.za
- South African Pharmacy Council 012 312 3992 www.pharmcouncil.co.za
- South African Council for Social Services Professions 012 356 9940 www.sacssp.co.za
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) 012 338 9352 www.hpcsa.co.za
- The Careers Portal promotes a number of learnership opportunities. You can subscribe for free and receive updates. It’s a site worth checking out.
- If you want to do a financial learnership, try Standard Bank
- Learnerships in a range of sectors.
- Check out the Learnership Group on the Skills Universe website.
- The Youth Village
- Get Jobs, Internships, Bursaries, Learnerships: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jobs-learnerships-in-SA/361116527287922
- If you get into Rocha, you stand a chance at working internationally: http://careers.roche.com/southafrica/
- The National Careers Development Services initiated a website called Ketha: http://www.careerhelp.org.za/
- Phlebotomy Technician Learnership. The PathCare Academy offers this programme for the training of Phlebotomy Technicians (Further Education and Training Certificate: Phlebotomy Techniques, NQF level 4). The two year course has been successfully offered by the Academy since its inception when we engaged South Africa’s first Phlebotomy Technician Learners make up the qualification.
- Wholesale and Retail Learnerships
- Services SETA for a broad range of Learnerships in the Service Sectors
Please Like this Post, subscribe and Share to support this site. Blessings!!!